
Water balloons!!

Hunter has figured out how to climb on this bench. Why do kids have to grow up? It's not fair. We don't even teach him like we did with Reag and he still figures things out!! Slow down!!!!

He's clapping for himself. Job well done Bud!
3 comments:
And your kids are so cute! Thanks for letting my kids come play they have been talking about it non stop! They told Taylor all about it!
I say the same thing all the time!! I wish time would slow down a little!! Your kids are getting so big and adorable as always!
Chelsea,
You were in my neck of the woods while I was in yours! Looks like you had a fab trip! A friend of mine is the vet for the "albino alligator" glad you got away and I got to see your darling kids!
Post a Comment