Friday, November 12, 2010

Remeber when 30 seemed so old??

Nick turned 30 last weekend. He went hunting and let's face it, nothing can ever top that so I cancelled the fun plans I had made and he went and had fun being cold in the mountains and loved every minute of it. After we got home from church the next day we had his favorite cake and spent a lovely evening at home. It's such the opposite of how I like my birthdays, but it was perfect for him. I kinda can't believe that 30 is here. When we were younger, it seemed so old and now it's not really that big a deal, although I have totally enjoyed teasing him! :) Happy Birthday to the best husband, father, and friend I know. I love you!!!

3 comments:

Jonathon and Amanda said...

30 already? You're married to an old man!jk Happy Birthday Nick!

Stacia said...

Wow! Good job with the blog updates!!! It's so fun to see all the pictures and know what you have been up to!! Keep them coming cause I want to know and see all about your move, job, new house all that jazz! I'm glad you r not stressing too much! Good luck with everything! And I can't believe Nick is that old... oh wait... I'm almost that old yikes! Love ya!!!

John and Lindsay said...

I still sometimes think 30 is old. Then I realize I'm not that far off. Scary! By the way I love all the pics of your family. Your kids are getting so big. I really liked Hunters Halloween Costume, So cute. Hope you guys are doing well.