
Reagan turned 5 a few weeks ago and holy cow can I tell you that it sounds so cliche, but really, where did the time go??! Especially this past year. I can't believe that I'll have a baby in school next year!! My freedom is officially over in a few months. I know she'll do great though. She was really sad when preschool ended. Reagan is a sweetheart. The older is she gets, the more she chills. She isn't nearly as stubborn. She is a HUGE helper for me. She has great manners and is sweet to others. She has a big heart and is always thinking of others. She is really smart and funny as all get out. She loves baby dolls and my little pony and is becoming more and more my little buddy. I love her to death and am so thankful she's in our family!!!

We had playgroup on her actual birthday, so we made cupcakes to share.

For her party this year, we did REALLY chill. It was over Memorial Day Weekend, so most people were out of town and all of our family went to Caliente, so we kept it simple, which was really nice! She chose a few friends to go bowling then we went back to the house for cake and ice cream. Then that evening she chose to go to Red Robin for dinner and they sang to her. She loved it!

My Little Pony cupcake cake.


Emma, Reagan and Chloe
1 comment:
Thats is my kinda party >>. CHILL =) pICTURES are way cute. Happy late B-Day Reag!!
Post a Comment