
I had the great pleasure of spending time with two of my favorite people the other night. We gorged ourselves with food and then laughed all night. My hilarious cousin Loke and my sweet friend Stacia made the perfect company. We were getting together one last time before Stacia moves. :( I have to say, she is one of my bestest friends. Other than Loke, Stacia was the first person that I really hung out with after moving to Las Vegas. She's the kind of friend that I can call and just talk and she'll follow and completely understand. She always helps, even if she has craziness going on. She's the kind of friend that's honest and we can laugh and tease each other without offending because we know there's nothing but love there. She's completely hilarious and isn't afraid to rip on herself. And, the best part: she can see me when I look awful and not even care! She has a huge heart and is a great wife, mom and friend! Wow, I just realized that I sound like I am her stalker OR I'm saying her eulogy. Ok, it's neither of those things, I just love her and I'm sad that she's moving! Love you Stac!! PS. Both of you look hot!!
3 comments:
This was such a FUN night! I love you girls! Chels- You are truly a wonderful friend, and I'm so glad we're family:) Stacia- I'm gonna miss you girl! You are just so sweet and fun!
So I'm totally crying! I have been trying really hard to avoid all of the goodbye stuff... it kills me! But I'm starting to fall apart! I wish I could stay, and I'm not just saying that! You are awesome and I love you! We can still talk everyday right? even if I'm clear across the country! And you will come visit me too!!! You are so much fun and the greatest friend ever in all the world I wouldn't have ever been able to survive Vegas without you!! Thanks for the post :) Now I hope I can get back to packing without crying the whole time I'm doing it! :) That was a very fun girls night! You and Loke are awesome!
P.S. Thanks for not putting the scary picture of me on here... you are a true friend :)
Post a Comment