Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter and Conference and the Gardens

Love this girl! My sweet cousin Kristy (actually Nick's cousin, but I claim her!)
The Holt's and the Foster's at the fountain show. It was cold and windy and we waited forever and then it was cancelled!
Bellagio Gardens
The smell was insane as soon as you got off the elevator. Reag enjoying it!


Reagan and cousin McKenzie
My sweet husband, I love him so much I would never be able to express it fully.

Crazy girls! What cousins won't do when they get together!! :) I love it!
After the kids had a hunt, they wanted to hide for the adults. Just thought it was cute to see them watching where we looked.
Kristy Jo getting her eggs!
Kristy and her cute daughter McKenzie and Reag
Reagan, McKenzie and Oakley


Reag checking out her goodies from the Easter Bunny

Easter and conference, how fun!! The kids got up and had to find their baskets, then we had family in town that came over to watch conference and EAT! We love all the Foster Fam so whenever we get to see them, it's a huge treat!

1 comment:

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Your kids are so cute. They are growing really fast.