Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hunter's 1st Birthday


Chloe, McKayla and Reag
Cousin Tyler

The Easton Kids
Cousin McKayla

Took him a minute to dig in. Finally I just stuck some in his mouth then he liked it.

First time with Cheetos--success

Lichty boys with the pistols I made; also Reag, McKayla and Tayton
Love them--the Smiths, Taylor and Stacia
Good friends Chrissy and Neelie (mom of the twins below).
Aunt Chantel
The two babies are our friends' twin girls that were in the NICU the same time Hunter was. If you don't remember, read more at the beginning. They are in our ward and we love them. We now have a special bond and we are so thankful their little family was there to help get us through it. They turned a year on Christmas Day. There were times we didn't think we would make it through this year, but it has come and gone and we are still here and Hunter is doing great. We are so thankful for him and the special sweetness that he brings to our family. Things could have been much worse. We have been so blessed!!!

Nick frosting Hunter's cake, a cowboy boot. He did a great job!

Reag, Hunter, Aunt Lisa and Keely. They surprised us and came down. So fun to see them. We love them so much!!!
The suckers I made displayed in the can. First time I made them and it was really easy!!
Table of memories

I made suckers and candies that were saddles, guns, boots, and horses.


We did a cowboy theme
My nephew Brandon, my sister Lisa with Hunter and my cousin Gabby
Making suckers
Getting ready for Hunter's party with my little helper. The older she gets, the more and more she's just my little buddy.

2 comments:

Christene said...

So cute Lady! I remember you telling me about this the other night, and it turned out even cuter than I imagined. How wonderful to have your little man turn one year! Congrats for getting through this tough first year. You guys are awesome!

The Warner Family said...

Chels I can't believe how old and grown up Reag and Hunter are getting. They've changed even since Christmas. Reag and Makayla look so grown up.I really wish we didn't live so far away and were able to be to everything. We love you guys! P.S. Cute family pics on the right of your blog.