Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More July 4th Pictures!!











3 comments:

The Calvert Family said...

I can't believe how big your little girl has gotten. Looks like you had alot of fun on vacation, where did you go?

Riley and Jessica Griffin said...

Chels!! Hello girlie... Looks like you guys had a blast... It makes me wish that we were closer so we could join in with the fun! Guess what?? The Chinese Calender was wrong-it said boy for me and Emily and we are both having girls. We were both pleasantly surprised:) I think we will name her Hadley, its cute huh:) I hope we see you guys soon! We are coming home for Labor Day at the Cabin... will you guys be around??

K8 said...

HI! It is so great to see all those adorable and fun pics of you and your fam. Blogging is the BEST! I'm not super at it, but I think I'm going to get better.... stay tuned, and thanks for the inspiration!