Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Boy Holt



So I know this is updates overload, but I went and had another ultrasound today and wanted to post the pictures. I've had lots of ultrasounds this go around, which has been pricey, but so fun too!! :) Everything's great; I'm 22 weeks and he's 15 ounces. He moves likes crazy (for about a month now) and the tech had a hard time getting everything because he wouldn't hold still. Is that any indication of things to come?! Oh well, I'll take it!! The first one: profile with partial hand in his mouth and fingers out (kinda looks like he's giving the peace sign!); 2nd & 3rd are profile; and the 4th shows he is a definite boy!! Legs open and arrow pointing to evidence. This was actually the first picture we saw when she started!! Covered his face, but not his downstairs! What does that mean?!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I am super excited for you guys that you are having this little one! Can I just say your husband is so kind. I run into him every now and then at church. Your little girl will love having a sibling!!

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I am so excited for you! Boys are easier than girls in my opinion. You are such a great mom! You'll love having a little boy, Reagan will too.
I love this blogging stuff! I have only been doing it for three days and I have put stuff on it every day.
See ya!
Barbi

Nicole said...

That is so awesome you guys are having a little boy. It's perfect now you will have one of each. Congrats!

Bri said...

That is so fun that you are going to have a boy. Hope all is going well

Nilsson Family said...

Hey its Angie Nilsson(Higbee). I saw your blog and just had to say congrats on a boy in the future, they are fun. And I can't believe how old she is now. Wow time flys. Glad your doing well.

The Faddis Family said...

Wow... you've posted like five entries since I last commented... although I am like you... I have nothing to post, than have a bunch of different things to post at once. Anyhow... I love that Reag was Minnie Mouse for Halloween. Maliya would've loved seeing the princesses like that. You guys always seem to have something going on. But at least there is never a dull moment. As for your upcoming baby... I think there wasn't much difference between Dax and Maliya the first 12 months. They were both happy, and good babies. After that, Dax was really rough, and rambuncious. He ran everywhere he went, and was famous for hitting other kids up until he was 3. Now he is my angel child, and is such a sweetheart. Maliya, like her brother, has always been super busy. Not one for reading books for extended periods of time, or for being held, and cuddled. She is my little sassy back talker. She calls us names, and she has meltdowns, and tantrums, where from Dax, I got the silent treatment for about 5 minutes- than he was over it. She is my trial right now, but I have Daxton that frequently reminds her to be nice. Anyhow... I hope she survives the stage, and I pray she will be a nice teenager. I hope this gives you an idea of what differences you will be seeing. I always tell people... My kids are the best of friends, and worst of enemies. You too, will see what I mean. Good luck with it all, and I'm super excited for you!